Currently working at New York Stock Exchange
- 11+ years of Software Development experience in design, development and support software applications in financial domain.
- Expert level programming using C++11/C++14.
- Understanding of low latency trading and Unix communication protocols.
- Experience in working with trading systems and supporting applications.
- Experience in optimizing, performance of x86 code with the knowledge of
- Intel x86 Micro architecture and hardware performance counters
- Linux kernel internals and kernel module development
- Kernel Bypass technologies
- LockFree/WaitFree programming (Memory coherency and consistency models)
- Proficiency in Multithreading, Network programming (IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP/Websockets)
- Outstanding grasp of computer science fundamentals – Algorithms, Data structures, Object oriented design principles and various design patterns.